Become a Donor
At Momtaj Foundation, we work to ensure households with widows and single parents are given a practical lifeline to stabilise their households and live self-sufficiently. Having worked closely with the communities, we prioritise enabling independence and dignity for families who are most often left helpless. We support households by providing training in business skills so that they can start their own small businesses to generate long-term income in a sustainable way.
Your support can:
- Provide food for children, pregnant and breast-feeding mothers
- Deliver livelihood and skills training to give widows and single parent households an income.
- Provide medication and medical assistance
- Support children’s educational needs
- Invest in a tuk-tuk (small taxi’s), creating jobs and long-term income to provide food, education, and medicine to our families
- Providing accommodation (shelter) through advice on rehousing and the construction of new accommodation developments
- Provide IT infrastructure to rural villages to delivery online education
- Plant wells to provide clean water and sanitisation to communities
One-off donations or monthly direct debit goes towards our emergency relief fund, which provides food packs and medication for families that need it the most.
- £40.00 – A monthly direct debit offers food for the entire family, livelihood, and skills training to give widows and single-parent households income, medication assistance and support children’s educational needs
- £80.00 – We plant a well to provide clean water and sanitisation to the community.
- £2,500 – A one-off donation, we Invest in a Tok Tok (small taxi), which creates a job and provides long-term for up to two years to the entire family’s food, education, livelihood training and medicine.
- £2,500 – Provides accommodation (shelter) to the whole family by constructing new housing.
- £5,000 – goes towards our freedom fund to provide IT infrastructure to rural villages to deliver online education and transform communities.
You can help do more
With your support, they can begin to look forward to tomorrow and a brighter, stronger future. Donate now and you can protect those more at risk.
Every child should have the right to an education
We help the children reach their potential and enable them to play a pivotal role in society.
Bangladesh’s poverty rate remains at 25%
We regularly distribute food packs that contain the essential ingredients monthly and with your help, we can continue to do so.
1 in 9 people worldwide don’t have safe access to clean water.
Water should be easily accessible to every human being in this world. Get involved now and contribute towards providing access to clean water.