Empowering women in underprivileged regions of the world
What Make Us Different
We help local women access the funding, tools, training, and support they need
We invest in equipment, vehicles and businesses to provide financial income to widows
We build shelters and homes to house the widows and their families
We continue to empower women across the country with the help of our donors
Our Mission is to Help
Help Shape a Community
Providing accommodation (shelter) through advice on rehousing and the construction of new accommodation developments, by providing essential food and medical aid, by providing advancement in education for the public benefit by the provision of learning through Home Economics courses such as Sewing; for widowed people and single-parents in poverty that are living in Bangladesh to relieve their needs and help them to integrate back into society.
- We have rehoused multiple families, impacting lives.
- From unsustainable homes to the construction of new homes and re-housing by working with government entities
- We have invested in CNGS (a small taxi), creating new jobs. The monthly income from these CNGs funds food, medicine, and education for the families we support.
- We have planted water wells, impacting hundreds of lives by drinking fresh water and bathing, saving long treacherous walks to bacteria-infested lakes.
- We are training all our female mothers to learn a new skill, how to sew. We are delighted to share that we have four graduates: after eight months of support and training. For example, Hamida, one of our very first families, has now learned to sew, empowering her to earn her income and support her blossoming family.
- We have opened bank accounts for our female mothers to empower them to save and build futures for their families.